lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

My personal data

My name is Erika.
My last names are Giraldo Puentes.
I am twenty two years old.
In the University I study Nutrition and Dietetics, I am in fifth semester.
I live in the Neighborhood Prado Centro.
I am a single but I have a boyfriend, his name is Miguel Angel, he is twenty one years old, he is Industrial mechanic, and he works in a company as business advisor.
In my house there are five people including me. They are my father, my mother, my two brothers and me.
My father’s name is Rosemberg, he is forty seven years old. He has his own business.
My mother’s name is Consuelo, she is forty three years old. She is an artisan.
My brother’s name is Esteban, he is twenty one years old, and he works in my father's business.
My other brother’s name is Miguel Angel, he is ten years old and he studies in a school. He's in fifth grade.
I think that I have a zoo in my home, because I have a rabbit and its name is Manchas, I have two dogs and their names are Jacob and Jacko, also I have two canaries and eight fish.
In a normal day I go to study, I listen to music, I read and I sleep.
On weekend I go to dinner with my boyfriend, I go to cinema, I go for a walk with my friends, I go to the farm with my family and I do homework’s.
I don’t collect anything.
In my free time, I like to watch movies, I go to walk with my dogs and my boyfriend and I draw and paint with my mom.
My favorite color is purple.
I don’t play any sport but I like to watch plays soccer and my favorite soccer team is Nacional.
My favorite food is a spaghettis and chocolates.
My favorite TV show is Dr. House and my favorite movie is Love and other drugs.

Finally, my favorite singers are Coldplay, Aerosmith, Chevelle and my favorite songs are “The Scientist”, “I don’t want to miss a thing” and “The red”.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario